Apple released the ios13 for its older iPhone models last month. iOS 13 brings the latest Dark Mode for iPhones, upgraded camera app, new reminder apps like Memoji Stickers and Smart Siri, as well as new privacy controls for iPhones. Using the iPhone Todd with improved navigation is now much easier.
Looking to remove some apps due to iPhone new update? Previously, it was as simple as tapping on the icon of the app you want to delete and then on the cross mark that appears on it. But the iOS 13 update completely changed such actions. Now pressing the App icon gives you no shortcut to delete it. Instead, iOS13 offers a pop-up window that shows you shortcuts to apps that allow you to share photos and videos to a new post via Share App, Search App and Message to People.
How to delete apps in iOS :
- Tap on the app icon you want to delete.
- Doing so will make you see pop-up windows with many shortcuts.
- Go over the icon and hold it for about 3 seconds.
- You’ll see apps in jiggle mode with a cross mark above each icon.
- Tap on the cross mark on the app you want to delete.
If this method seems a bit difficult for you, you can use a different method and delete the app you don’t like. All you have to do is follow the simple steps below.
- Open the App Store on your iPhone.
- Now tap on the profile image that appears in the top right corner of the app.
- Scroll down to the app you want to delete.
- Swipe the app to the left.
- Now you will see the Delete option which appears in red. Press on it.
- Finally you will see a window asking you to confirm this action.
- You can delete the app completely by pressing the conform button.